Proprietors Club Whites
Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.
Dutcher Crossing Winery is now pleased to offer its Proprietors Club (White Wines Only). This club features some of the exclusive benefits of the Founders Club but with fewer purchase requirements. It’s the perfect way to start your relationship with the Dutcher Crossing family, enjoy outstanding limited quantity white wines and relax at our picturesque wine country setting.
The following features are planned:
- Frequency of shipments: 2 bottles per quarter of selected white wines.
- Reserve/Limited release tastings and barrel samples at the winery will be available by appointment at no charge to Members and up to 3 guests per visit.
- Special Events: Dutcher Crossing Winery will invite Members to special events to meet the proprietors and the winemaker and to discuss all aspects of Dutcher Crossing wines, the winemaking and the vineyards where the grapes are grown. Events will also be planned around major wine festivities in Sonoma County such as Dry Creek’s Passport Weekend, Barrel Tasting Weekend, and others.
- Priority wait list for membership in the Founding Members Club.
Member Benefits Include:
- No cost to join. We will simply charge your credit card at the time of shipment.
- Immediate membership upon receipt of application, including online.
- Wines shipped directly to your door! (Business address strongly recommended.)
- 15% off each club shipment and most wines at the winery.
- Special 20% discount on wine purchases of a case (12 bottles) or more.
- Automatic two-bottle shipment of selected club wines four times per year. Ship dates are planned for February, May, August, and November.
- Cost ranges between $55-$75 per shipment plus shipping.
- First Choice of New Releases.
- Complimentary tasting for you and up to three guests.
- Receive a 20% discount on all tasting room merchandise.
- Dutcher Crossing Winery will invite Proprietors Club Members to special events.
- Quarterly issues of the Dutcher Crossing Newsletter with food & wine recipes from famous Sonoma County chefs.